AK-I-190, a New Catalytic Inhibitor of Topoisomerase II with Anti-Proliferative and Pro-Apoptotic Activity on Androgen-Negative Prostate Cancer Cells > REFERENCE LIBRARY

본문 바로가기
커뮤니티

[EZ-Cytox] AK-I-190, a New Catalytic Inhibitor of Topoisomerase II with Anti-Proliferative and Pro-Apoptotic Ac…

김상진
2022-01-28 08:41 2,423 1

본문

년도
제품명
EZ-Cytox
학술지명
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES

Castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) is a clinical challenge in treatment because of its aggressive nature and resistance to androgen deprivation therapy. Topoisomerase II catalytic inhibitors have been suggested as a strategy to overcome these issues. We previously reported AK-I-190 as a novel topoisomerase II inhibitor. In this study, the mechanism of AK-I-190 was clarified using various types of spectroscopic and biological evaluations. AK-I-190 showed potent topoisomerase II inhibitory activity through intercalating into DNA without stabilizing the DNA-enzyme cleavage complex, resulting in significantly less DNA toxicity than etoposide, a clinically used topoisomerase II poison. AK-I-190 induced G1 arrest and effectively inhibited cell proliferation and colony formation in combination with paclitaxel in an androgen receptor–negative CRPC cell line. Our results confirmed that topoisomerase II catalytic inhibition inhibited proliferation and induced apoptosis of AR-independently growing prostate cancer cells. These findings indicate the clinical relevance of topoisomerase II catalytic inhibitors in androgen receptor-negative prostate cancer.

댓글목록1

김상진님의 댓글

김상진
2022-01-28 08:41
JournalImpactFactor(2019) : 4.559
카카오톡
이메일
견적/제품문의
샘플신청
게시판 전체검색